Work With Us
Interested in hiring us to help with your technology needs?
Fill out the form below to get in contact with an expert from CNWR.
- Consulting with Lawrence Technology Services starts at $200.00 USD per hour, billed in 30 minute increments, with a 1 hour minimum purchase required for new customers.
- Rates vary by complexity of the project.
- Estimates can be given up front, if a clearly defined scope of work is provided.
- A 1 hour appointment may be required to discuss larger/more complex projects.
- Any work performed outside of normal business hours or on holidays will be billed at a higher rate.
- If you would like to request a consultation with Tom Lawrence directly, the rate will be higher.
- If your consulting project involves some of the following products, the hourly rate will increase due to the advanced nature of the work involved. The list includes but is not limited to:
- Hours can be pre-purchased upon request or when required by a project.
- An account is required to pre-purchase hours.To setup your account we will request billing information, then an invoice will be generated and sent for the estimated hours we discussed and that time will be credited to your account upon receipt of payment.
- When you purchase a block of hours, those hours are credited to your account for use during our regularly scheduled times.
- Unused hours expire 1 year from the date of purchase
- Our normal service hours are Monday through Friday 9:00am until 4:00pm Eastern time.
- Zoom is used to communicate during meetings.
- Webcams are optional and if a mic is not available on your computer, you may use a phone to call into the meeting. You’ll receive this information after your appointment is confirmed by a technician.
- If any remote configuration is required, we will have you connect us to your computer via Screenconnect at the beginning of your appointment.
- We prefer not to use other meeting clients or remote connection software.
- After we respond to your initial request with a booking link, you may send us whatever information you think will help during your appointment if needed.
- Any and all information sent prior to an appointment will only be reviewed at the technician’s discretion. We are not required to review any documentation prior to a meeting as that is considered billable time.
- DO NOT send any passwords or sensitive information via email or this contact form. The technician will either request that information during your meeting or coordinate a secure way to send the information otherwise.
- Due to the nature of the work that we perform, there is no warranty on hourly work.
- Each hour that we work is billable regardless of the outcome of said work.
- While we will make recommendations on the level of effort required to implement a solution or fix an issue, it is up to you to let us know if there is a cap on the number of hours we spend per engagement.